Latest News

Favor ate

Friday 6 July 2018

Bike Status

Bike Status in English



Bike Status in English and Hindi



Bike Status in English

Families that race together stay together.
Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.
In the race of life, you need self confidence, courage and faith in your abilities to win the race.
The sharpest minds often ruin their lives by overthinking the next step, while the dull win the race with eyes closed.
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
I really love to ride my motorcycle.
Why is it so hard to find an exercise bike with a nice little basket where I can put my nachos?
I look my best when I take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride.
I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.
I don’t like people driving fast, that’s why overtake them.
Dirt is my makeup. Race fuel is my perfume.
Two wheels move the soul.
If I weren’t doing what I’m doing today.. I’d be traveling around the world on the back of a motorcycle.
I really love to ride my motorcycle. When I want to just get away and be by myself and clear my head, that’s what I do.
Dirt is for riding. Pavement is just to get you there.
It’s not a race. It’s a journey enjoy the moment.
It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.
Bikes don’t leak oil they mark their territory.
Drop the gear and disappear.
Run the race of your life at your own pace.
Death may have no master, but the bike is, most emphatically, not its slave.
Everyone crashes. Some get back on. Some don’t. Some can’t.
You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
Do not compete with anyone in the race of life. Compete with yourself.
Run the race of life set for you with all your very best.
Winning a race will give you satisfaction with fast breathing.
Friends don’t feel jealous, I will give you ride on my bike.
Thank god, bikes don’t have an attitude like a girlfriend.
The awkward moment when you are on a bike and get hit by a car.. a parked car.
Families that race together stay together.


Check This : 

Subscribe