Latest News

Favor ate

Thursday 17 January 2019

Scarface Movie Quotes

Scarface Movie Quotes

Mark Twain Quotes

I’m not going home with anybody! I’m going home alone. I’m leaving you. I don’t need this shit anymore.

You deal drugs and you kill people. Oh, that’s wonderful, Tony. A real contribution to human history.

How dare you talk to me like that? What makes you so much better than me? What do you do?

Scarface Quotes on Love
Let her go, let her go. Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again.

Scarface Quotes About Loyalty
The whole “murderous drug dealer” thing aside, you have to admire loyalty in a person

Scarface Quotes on Trust
Who put this thing together? Me, that’s who! Who do I trust? Me!

Scarface Quotes Say Hello to my Little Friend
You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend.

Scarface Quotes Cockroach
You know what I’m talking about, you fucking cockroach.

You wanna fuck with me? You fucking with the best! You wanna fuck with me? Okay. You little cockroaches… come on. You wanna play games? Okay, I play with you; come on. Okay. You wanna play rough? Okay. Say hello to my little friend!

Scarface Quotes She’s a Tiger
I like you the first time I laid eyes on you. I say, ‘She’s a tiger!

Scarface Quotes Elvira
You know what you’re becoming, Tony? You’re an immigrant spick millionaire, who can’t stop talking about money…

Do we ever go anywhere without having 600 thugs hanging around us all the time?

It’s too bad. Somebody should’ve given it to you. You would’ve been a nicer person.

Lesson number two: Don’t get high on your own supply.

Who’s gonna drive him to school in the mornings? Are you even gonna be alive by the time the kid goes to school?

I think you speak from the heart, Montana. So I say to myself, this Lopez, your boss, he had chivitoes like that working for him, his judgment stinks.

My partners and I are pissed off Tony.

Scarface Quotes The World
It’s only the end of the world if your doomsday kit doesn’t include a rose.

Me, I want what’s coming to me…. The world, Chico, and everything in it.

Scarface Quotes About Respect
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Scarface Quotes About Family
Any family in the States, Tony? Any cousins, brother-in-law, anybody?

Scarface Quotes About Drugs
You deal drugs and you kill people. Oh, that’s wonderful, Tony. A real contribution to human history.

Scarface Quotes Power
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Scarface Quotes Another Quaalude
Let her go, let her go. Another Quaalude, she gonna love me again.

Another Quaalude, and she’ll be mine again.

Find More :



Scarface Quotes With the Right Woman
Okay, here’s the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education……but that’s okay. I know the street, and I’m making all the right connections. With the right woman, there’s no stopping me. I could go right to the top. Anyway……what I got to tell you is this: I like you. I liked you the first time I laid eyes on you.

Scarface Quotes Bad Guy
What you looking’ at? You all a bunch of fuckin’ assholes. You know why? You don’t have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin’ fingers and say, “That’s the bad guy.” So what that make you? Good? You’re not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don’t have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There’s a bad guy coming’ through! Better get out his way!

Subscribe