Latest News

Favor ate

Friday 3 May 2019

Friendship Quotes

Friendship Quotes

Friendship Quotes


Friendship Quotes

Why did you do all this for me?’ he asked. ‘I don’t deserve it. I’ve never done anything for you.’ ‘You have been my friend,’ replied Charlotte. ‘That in itself is a tremendous thing.

I’ll meet you there.

Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.

There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.

You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.

The best things in life aren’t things… they’re your friends.

Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.

When it hurts to look behind and you’re afraid to look ahead, just look beside you and see your best friend.

A best friend is like a really great bra: rare, supportive, and close to the heart.

A best friend is someone you feel like you’ve known forever.

Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.

Your best friend is someone you can call at 4 A.M. and they won’t get mad.

A best friend is someone who knows everything about you but loves you anyways.

A best friend is someone who should bring out the best in you. And you do!

Sometimes, simply talking to your best friend makes everything better. It’s all the therapy you need.

To have a friend and be a friend Is what makes life worthwhile.

The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover.

Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

A friend is someone who allows you distance but is never far away.

Sometimes me think, ‘What is friend?’ Then me say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’

True friends never apart maybe in distance but never in heart

Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.

If it’s very painful for you to criticize your friends – you’re safe in doing it. But if you take the slightest pleasure in it, that’s the time to hold your tongue.

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Love is like the wild rose-briar; Friendship like the holly-tree. The holly is dark when the rose-briar blooms, but which will bloom most constantly?

Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes.

Do not keep on with a mockery of friendship after the substance is gone – but part, while you can part friends. Bury the carcass of friendship: it is not worth embalming.

Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.

The holy passion of Friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.

Of all the friends I’ve ever had, you’re the one I won’t forget. And if I die before you do, I’ll be waiting up in heaven for you.

The best time to make friends is before you need them.

We’ll be best friend until we’re old and senile. Then we’ll be ‘new’ friends.

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.

We’re the type of best friends who will be sitting right next to each other on the couch but still texting each other.

I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones.

A best friend relationship must be built on a solid foundation of sarcasm, inappropriateness, and shenanigans.

Confidence is the foundation of friendship. If we give it, we will receive it.

So many memories, so many stupid fights. So many inside jokes, so many crazy nights. It seems like all the crazy things I do, always seem to happen with YOU!

A best friend is someone who makes you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live a little better.

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.

Silly pictures and crazy times, sisters at heart and partners in crime.

I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving for my friends, the old and new.

Nothing,” said Piglet, taking Pooh’s paw. “I just wanted to be sure of you.


Everyone has a gift for something, even if it is the gift of being a good friend.


Checkout :


Friendship Quotes for Long-Distance Friends

Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.

Can miles truly separate you from friends…? If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?

For time is the longest distance between two places.

Friendship Quotes on Memories

Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

There is no hope of joy except in human relations.

Friendship Quotes for Girls / Boys

I’ll be there for you till the day of my death. Best gurlies forever till my very last breath.

Smiles and tears giggle and laugh. Late night calls and cute photographs.

Friendship isn’t about who has known you the longest, it’s about who came into your life and actually stayed no matter what.

A best friend isn’t someone who tells you everything they know, but the one who keeps every secret you tell.

Best Friendship Quotes for Instagram

If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.

Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.

I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.

Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry.

Unique Friendship Quotes for Whatsapp

The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.

There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.

There are some things you can’t share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.

Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.

Friendship Quotes on Trust & Life

To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.

You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend.

Latest Friendship Quotes for Kids

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

 It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.

There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

True Friendship Quotes for Best Friends

People always say how hard it is to find a best friend. Well that’s just because the best friend is already mine!

The only reason why we’re best friends and not sisters is because one mom couldn’t handle us both!

I believe in angels sent from Heaven. I’m surrounded by them. I call them my best friends.

As we grow older, we realize that having one true friend is far more important than having tons of fake ones.

Friendship Quotes for Her / Him

Reprove your friend privately, commend him publicly.

Think to Thank. In these three words are the finest capsule course for a happy marriage, formula for enduring friendship, and a pattern for personal happiness.

Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

The best mirror is a friend’s eye.

Short Funny Friendship Quotes

A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success.

It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’

Subscribe