Latest News

Favor ate

Saturday 5 May 2018

Whatsapp Status in Hindi - Whatsapp स्टेटस In Hindi


Whatsapp Status in Hindi - Whatsapp स्टेटस In Hindi



Whatsapp Status in Hindi - Whatsapp स्टेटस In Hindi




Whatsapp Status in Hindi - Whatsapp स्टेटस In Hindi


One Line Whatsapp Status in English


Life is Short – Chat Fast!
AVAILABLE….. But only for Time Pass….!!
Wear the Style that people admire.
Impossible for other is EASY for me.
I still care, that’s the problem

Best Whatsapp Status in Hindi


Selfie लेने वालों के हाथ कानुन से भी लम्बे होते हैं ।
Aapka Saath he Hamara Status Hai.
Jisper लोग haste हैं , wahi इतिहास rachte हैं …!!!
“”बात” उन्हीं की होती है, जिनमें कोई ”बात” होती है..!”
Zindagi Dhoop Hai, Aur Tu Mera Saaya.

Attitude Whatsapp Status in Hindi


Din to kutto ke Aate he…Hamara to Zamana Ayega.
My Status: Sirf Naam he Kaafi Hai.
Sabka Bura time aata hai.. Tera me laungaa.
Status Samaj me aya to acha he, warna tu baccha he!
Status Kya Dekhte Ho, Bhai Ka style Dekho..!!

Attitude Whatsapp Status in English


Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.
Online! By Public Demand.
It’s not an attitude, it’s the way I am.
Silent people have the loudest minds.
Attitude mode Activated.

Check Also :

Friends Whatsapp Status in Hindi & English


Best friends make a perfect life
Me waqt ke sath apne shokh badalta hu, DOST nahi.
Suchi Yaari Sab pe Bhaari
Friendship doubles your joy and divides your sorrow.
World is full of smiles, whenever friends are with me.
दोस्ती के लिए #दिल तोड़ सकते है, लेकिन, #दिल के लिए ##दोस्ती नहीं..!

One Line Sad Whatsapp Status


शिकायत जिन्दगी से नही उनसे हे जो जिन्दगी में नही है.!”
मेरी जिंदगी अधुरी है उसके बिना!!
जिंदगी जिने के लिए, एक तेरा होना भी जरूरी है.
My Silence is not Weakness, But The beginning of my Revenge.
Rehne de tu nahi samjhegi.
Rishte dil se nibhao to safai na deni pade

One Line Love Whatsapp Status


तुम में खोने को , ढूँढ़ते है तुम्हें ????????
वो दुआ ही क्या… जिसमें तुम शामिल ना हो..????????????
लाखों लोग मिल कर दुनिया बनाते है पर मेरी दुनिया तो सिर्फ तुम हो ???? ????
True love doesn’t have happy ending …it has No ending.
No one will ever care like I did, I promise you that.
Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you

More Latest and Top Status on Page 2


Stay संस्कारी
Dp? Ae ladki .. Dil Dekh Dil..!
LOL se nahi tere hoton se LAAL hona cahata ho.

Subscribe