Latest News

Favor ate

Friday 11 January 2019

Lord of the Rings Movie Quotes

Lord of the Rings Movie Quotes

Lord of the Rings Movie Quotes

Lord of the Rings Movie Quotes
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king. 
But in the end it’s only a passing thing, this shadow; even darkness must pass.
No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
There never was much hope, just a fool’s hope
He loved mountains, or he had loved the thought of them marching on the edge of stories brought from far away, but now he was borne down by the insupportable weight of Middle-earth. He longed to shut out the immensity in a quiet room by a fire.
Home is now behind you, the world is ahead!
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Why was I chosen?’ ‘Such questions cannot be answered,’ said Gandalf. ‘You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess: not for power or wisdom, at any rate. But you have been chosen, and you must, therefore, use such strength and heart and wits as you have.
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
Some believe it is an only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found. It is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.
Even the smallest person can change the course of history.
It’s the job that’s never started as takes longest to finish.
Do you remember the Shire, Mr. Frodo? It’ll be spring soon. And the orchards will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the hazel thicket. And they’ll be sowing the summer barley in the lower fields… and eating the first of the strawberries with cream. Do you remember the taste of strawberries?”
Where there’s life there’s hope…and need of vittles’.
I wonder if we’ll ever be put into songs or tales. Frodo: [turns around] What? Sam: I wonder if people will ever say, ‘Let’s hear about Frodo and the Ring.’ And they’ll say ‘Yes, that’s one of my favorite stories. Frodo was really courageous, wasn’t he, Dad?’ ‘Yes, my boy, the most famous Est of hobbits. And that’s saying a lot.’ Frodo: [continue walking] You’ve left out one of the chief characters – Samwise the Brave. I want to hear more about Sam. [stops and turns to Sam] Frodo: Frodo wouldn’t have got far without Sam. Sam: Now Mr. Frodo, you shouldn’t make fun; I was being serious. Frodo: So was I. [they continue to walk] Sam: Samwise the Brave…”
Do not scorn pity that is the gift of a gentle heart.

I wonder if people will ever say, “Let’s hear about Frodo and the Ring.” And they’ll say, “Yes, that’s one of my favorite stories. Frodo was really courageous, wasn’t he, Dad?” “Yes, boy, the most famous Est of hobbits. And that’s saying a lot.

But Sam turned to Bywater, and so came back up the Hill, as the day was ending once more. And he went on, and there was yellow light, and fire within, and the evening meal was ready, and he was expected. And Rose drew him in, and set him in his chair, and put little Elanor upon his lap.
N-nothing important. That is, I heard a good deal about a ring, and a dark lord, and something about the end of the world, but please, Mr. Gandalf, sir, don’t hurt me. Don’t turn me into anything… unnatural.
Is everything sad going to come untrue?
Going to Mordor!” Cried, Pippin. ‘I hope it won’t come to that!’ ‘Do not speak that name so loudly!’ said Strider
What does your heart tell you?
It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.’
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
Thus Aragorn for the first time in the full light of day beheld Downy, Lady of Rohan, and thought her fair, fair and cold, like a morning of pale spring that is not yet come to womanhood. And she was now suddenly aware of him: tall heir of kings, wise with many winters, grey cloaked, hiding a power that yet she felt. For a moment still as stone she stood, then turning swiftly she was gone.
Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised.
It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door…You step into the Road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to.
But no living man am I! You look upon a woman.
It is not the strength of the body, but the strength of the spirit.

Not all those who wander are lost.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

It is useless to meet revenge with revenge: it will heal nothing.

Also Read :




Lord of the Rings Movie Quotes
There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him.

Don’t adventures ever have an end? I suppose not. Someone else always has to carry on the story.

You cannot pass! I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Dun! Go back to the shadow. You shall not pass!

You and I, Sam, are still stuck in the worst places of the story, and it is all too likely that some will say at this point: ‘Shut the book now, dad; we don’t want to read anymore.

Lord of the Rings Quotes on Life
The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise, and all courses may run ill.

Lord of the Rings Quotes about Time
I wish it need not have happened in my time,’ said Frodo. So do I,’ said Gandalf, ‘and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

Lord of the Rings Quotes Friendship
Be careful, friends!” cried Gilder laughing. “Speak no secrets! Here is a scholar of the Ancient Tongue. Bilbo was a good master. Hail Elf-friend” he said to Frodo.

I name you Elf-friend, and may the stars shine upon the end of your road

O Gandalf, best of friends, what am I to do? For now, I am really afraid.

If you demand advice, I will for friendship’s sake give it… take such friends as are trusty and willing

Lord of the Rings Quotes about Death


If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.

Many that live to deserve death. And some that die to deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment.

Lord of the Rings Quotes Sam
There, peeping among the cloud-wrack above a dark tor high up in the mountains, Sam saw a white star twinkle for a while. The beauty of it smote his heart, as he looked up out of the forsaken land, and hope returned to him. For like a shaft, clear and cold, the thought pierced him that in the end, the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there were light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.

Yes, perhaps, yes’ said Gollum. ‘Sméagol always helps, if they ask – if they ask nicely. ‘Right!’ says Sam. ‘I do ask. And if that isn’t nice enough, I beg.

It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.

There was a lot more to that song,’ said Sam, ‘all about Mordor. I didn’t learn that part, it gave me the shivers. I never thought I should be going that way myself!’

Lord of the Rings Quotes on Love
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

The praise of the praiseworthy is above all rewards.

I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.

Lord of the Rings Quotes The Shire
I feel that as long as the Shire lies behind, safe and comfortable, I shall find wandering more bearable: I shall know that somewhere there is a firm foothold, even if my feet cannot stand there again.

Lord of the Rings Quotes I Like Half of you
I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Lord of the Rings Quotes on Evil
What a pity that Bilbo did not stab that vile creature when he had a chance!’ Pity? It was Pity that stayed his hand. Pity, and Mercy: not to strike without need. And he has been well rewarded, Frodo. Be sure that he took so little hurt from the evil, and escaped in the end, because he began his ownership of the Ring so. With Pity.

Lord of the Rings Quotes on War
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all.

Lord of the Rings Quotes on Hope
Who knows? Have patience. Go where you must go, and hope!

Lord of the Rings Quotes Adventure
This is a story of how a Baggins had an adventure and found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected.

Lord of the Rings Quotes Smallest
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future

Lord of the Rings Quotes Food
No taste of food, no feel of water, no sound of the wind, no memory of tree or grass or flower, no image of moon or star is left to me. I am naked in the dark, Sam, and there is no veil between me and the wheel of fire. I begin to see it even with my waking eyes, and all else fades.

Lord of the Rings Quotes Aragon
Not idly do the leaves of Lorien fall
But who knows what she spoke to the darkness, alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all her life seemed shrinking, and the walls of her bower closing in about her, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in?
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will.
But I am the real Strider, fortunately. I am Aragorn son of Arathorn; and if by life or death I can save you, I will.

Lord of the Rings Quotes I Would Rather
I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.

Lord of the Rings Quotes about Darkness
It’s like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end… because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing… this shadow. Even darkness must pass.

Lord of the Rings Quotes Gandalf
Well, here, at last, dear friends, on the shores of the sea comes the end of our Fellowship in Middle-earth. Go in peace! I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.

True courage is about knowing not when to take a life, but when to spare one.

Courage will now be your best defense against the storm that is at hand-—that and such hope as I bring.

Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. 

Subscribe